MindLink is a playground for those who think it's fun to think.
We believe that what makes you interesting is not just what you know,
but how you think. Thus, we created a place where you are represented
not by your picture, avatar, or signature, but by your ideas.
The central idea behind MindLink is to help you connect with
interesting people. Not only can you follow your favorite thinkers,
but you get fans - people who like the way you think, those who
appreciate your humor and your unique view of the world.
With this in mind, we created games that allow you to express your
creativity and explore imagination of your fellow players by reading
their ideas. Check out the games below to get started and remember to
register to save your progress.
What can you do with
a dollar bill
put a dollar bill in a bill of a duck named Bill
use as bait to attract other lost socks
nail shoes to a ceiling and hang off of it
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man
- has to rely on blind people
- is invisible
- can't get a decent haircut
- is the world's greatest race car driver
- doesn't know if he's colorblind
- is the only one still using windows and mirrors
- can hide in plain sight
- Open mouth.
- Count teeth.
- Allocate appropriate amount of toothpaste.
- Run each tooth against toothbrush.
- Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
- Grow teeth.
- Stick food between teeth.
- Train a bird to pick food between teeth.
- Loud triangle
- Caution: Sharp Triangles Ahead
- Point all your triangles upward
- Yell when you see a triangle
- Exclaim: "Triangle!"
- no holes
- no "o's"
- all LifeSaver candy must wear seatbelts
- Able to infer whether someone is pathetic telepathically
- Pathetic at a distance
- Pathetic at telepathy
- Someone so inept, that you have to teach them how to loot
- To loot only a little:
"The store looked somewhat underlooted, as if the burglars
left in a hurry."
That's it for the intro -
return to the top